ARLIST,

Has anyone configured a remedy mid-tier 7.5 server against a Business objects
12 server?

The compatibility matrix only states it is supported with Business Objects
Enterprise [Premium] XI R1, R2, but our business objects servers is XI R3.1 - I
have asked BMC and they quoted of course the compatibility matrix, so I am
hoping someone out here has done a configuration of this sort and can let me
know how it went, if there were any gotchas, etc.?

Thanks for any help in advance,

AR Server/mid-tier 7.5 patch 7
OS windows 2003
ITSM 7.6
MS SQL 2005

Joelie J Dudley | Senior Applications Developer
PA Office of Administration
Bureau of IT Services & Solutions
5 Technology Park | Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: 717.214.7188 | Fax: 717.783.6955
E-mail: jodud...@state.pa.us
www.oa.state.pa.us<http://www.oa.state.pa.us/>