**

Hi

Windows Server 2003

Display 1280 x 800, 16 Bit

I have made a migration of an existing Remedy 5.0 application to a virtual instance of WS2003.

When i try to run this Run Process command "SET-RO-COLOR 225,225,255" an error message appears and the detail message says

I have run all logs, but i can not find a hint to this file.

The documentations contain no information about this malfunktion.

Is the reason the poor color quality, 16 bit ?

In the original instance, 32bit, this error message never appears on the screen !

Thanks in advance !

Tristan