ITSM 7.6.3, Linux environment.

Exported Service Target from a 7.1 application environment.   Export
successfull.  Moved the ARX file to a directory on my new application server.
When imported the service target (only 1) I got the following messages in the
log file:

1.  It listed the path for arimport.exe (apparently only relevant for a windows
server)
2.  Warning - Non zero return code from runmacro system call
     Please check the importcmd log file is OK nor not
3. Also see additional Log File
/home/remedy/SLA_Imports/VIP_Target2_arimportcmd.log for result

Item #3 is interesting since I named my log file VIP_Target2.log and the file
named in the logs doesn't exist.
Of course when I went to the SLM Console I did not see my service target.

First of all, has anyone imported 7.1 Service Targets to a 7.6 environment?
Second, any known issues with SLM import in general in 7.6?

Chris Danaceau
AttivaSoft Solutions Architect