From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kendhammer, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issue facing with dataimport utility - ARS 7.5

**
Vidhi,
The only other things that come to mind are...

-          Do you have proper access to the .csv file and

-          Could there be something set incorrectly in your .armx file?

Here is the .armx file that we use...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><importmapping>
<options>
<datahandling badrecords="SKIP" duplicaterecords="GEN_NEW_ID"
stripleading="false" striptrailing="false" transactionSize="0" truncate="true"/>
<timehandling amSymbol="" ampmSuffix="true" dateFormat="" dateSeparator=""
dateTimeFormat="" pmSymbol="" timeFormat="" timeSeparator="" use24Hour="false"/>
<realnumberhandling decimalSeparator="" digitgroupSeparator=""/>
<flags allowTooFew="false" allowTooMany="false" disablePattern="false"
disableRequired="true" forceoverride="false" multimatch="USEFIRST"
suppressDefaults="false" suppressFilters="false"/>
</options>
<sourcefile filename="/u01/prodftp/prod/in/remedy/statusForRemedy.csv"
seperator="," titles="false" type="CSV"/>
<destinationserver name="hdtrnd"/>
<formmappings>
<formmap fileform="" serverform="CDS:CustomerProgramStatus">
<mapping field="536870916">
<normal fieldid="2" tokenIndex="2" type="FIELDID"/>
</mapping>
<mapping field="536870917">
<normal fieldid="0" tokenIndex="0" type="FIELDID"/>
</mapping>
<mapping field="536870915">
<normal fieldid="1" tokenIndex="1" type="FIELDID"/>
</mapping>
</formmap>
</formmappings>
</importmapping>