From: Angus Comber
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:23 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Where to copy program on server for run process

**
I am testing running a process on the Remedy Server invoked from an active
link.  I know this works because if I try tun run a process where the program
is in the system path, then process runs when invoked.  But if I want to run a
program NOT in the path, where do I copy it to?  How can I find this path?

Angus