Hi,

The built in functionality is to use WebServices from your AR Server. In
other words the MidTier is not involved.

The AR Server will connect straight to the receiving end, possibly via a
proxy server.

On the receiving side, there must be a WebService in place that the AR
Server can connect to.

If you are unable to do this, you must device some other means of doing
this, and there are numerous options.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):