They should really remove the URL parameters used to pass the username and
password.  There is no reason those should EVER be used.  It's a bad thing
to do and it's there due to poor design.  Anything that uses those URL
parameters is also poorly designed.

Axton

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.