From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ddussie
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 8:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What tool does the ARSystem use to compress and decompress?

Thank you Joe & Dave,

I have not written API, can you point me in the right direction? What API calls
to use?

This is our process, service management form (incident form) is migrated to
data warehouse due to volume of request/incidents. Due to audits/regulations -
the need has involve the  attachments for certain types of requests.

The dataware house reporting is done via crystal & cognos. Based on this new
requirement, how can I integrate this API?