From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of gok's
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 2:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Hi all I need some information regarding Vendor form

Hi Listers ,

I have created a Java ARDBC plugin and connected to external database as
soon as I load my plugin in the Vendor form I see the available Vendor
tables which are arcontainer,arctr_groups_ids,
arctr_subadmin,ardefnrel,arref_group_ids,arreference,arschema...

when I select arschema I see list of  available column's showing up but not
the schema's which I want.

how can I get required schema table for example CHG:Change how can I get it.

Environment:
ARSystem 7.5 patch 4
DB:SQL 2008