Hi,
my error it's the same that is describes on Knowledge Article ID: KA328684.
I tried to modify... but no result!

This is other Info (Log Informations):

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64;
Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729;
Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0C; managedpc)
Timestamp: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:04:30 UTC

Message: 'FocusMgr' is null or not an object
Line: 2606
Char: 1
Code: 0

what you think about this thing ?
Regards
P.

to advance tab and over their you will get the button to reset the setting to
default, click on that, close the session and check

org] On Behalf Of team.rem...@libero.it
>Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:32 PM
>To: arslist@arslist.org
>Subject: R: Re: Strange Error - Caught exception undefined !