Hi All,
after making the changes indicated by BMC (Knowledge Article ID: KA328684)
I confirm that problem has been resolved. Specifically, a page javascript
(ClientCore.js) in the proxy cache was corrupt for some mysterious reason.
It was then simply remove the object from the cache to return to the alert.
In conclusion to be drawn, I confirm that the solution lies with the client-
side proxy (with a cache cleaning) and not Remedy side.

For clarification, greetings.
Thank you very much

to advance tab and over their you will get the button to reset the setting to
default, click on that, close the session and check

org] On Behalf Of team.rem...@libero.it
>Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:32 PM
>To: arslist@arslist.org
>Subject: R: Re: Strange Error - Caught exception undefined !