Hello,

We have been using Jspell with mid-tier since version 6.x and it has been
working great. Since we upgraded from 7.1 to 7.5 now we are seeing some really
odd behavior as follows:

1)      We have 4 field on a form that we use Jspell to spell check the
contents.

2)      We have a button that fires that does a run process command to execute
the javascript.

3)      The Jspell app comes up correctly and spell checks each field correctly
and returns the correct value back to each field as intended.

4)      Here is the odd behavior, Mid-Tier never recognizes that these fields
have been changed so the "Save" icon is not available.

5)      If I modify either the fields themselves or any other field just to
enable the dirty bit and save the fields that were spell checked resort back to
their original value.

NOTE: I have also tried creating workflow with SET-CHANGE-FLAG 1 and this does
not work either.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is anyone already running Mid-Tier 7.6 using Jspell successfully? Just checking
to see if it's a versioning thing.

Rafael Rodriguez|Manager Remedy/Mid-Tier Enterprise|Broadridge Financial
Solutions
2 Journal Square Plaza|Jersey City, NJ 07306| 201.714.3718 p
[cid:image001.gif@01CBE57B.89B8AA30]

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.