Joe, nothing like that, I'm actually using that field to tell people
what group they're logged in as. I checked the log again, just to make
sure. My workflow grabs the user's login, runs over to the user form
and grabs their full name, and then looks at another table for the
assignment group.

Jason, no page fields or panel fields on this form. I can't tell what
the problem is. My next step is to rebuild the form...there's better
ways to spend my time today! Any suggestions?

Drew