Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 06:18:03 +0200
From: nairraj...@siemens.com
Subject: Re: Email Notifcation
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hi,
As
Dwayne said one way to do it is through SQL. which i am already doing it to
populate the number of open ticket against a consultants name. But not sure how
to go with the Business hours. Yes we are using Business hours and Holidays for
SLA's

LJ,
can you please eloborate a little about this. I am not able to get the concept
right. May be i not thinking the the way you are.

With
Best Regards
Rajesh