From: Andrew Fremont
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 7:31 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: No data loaded for Server Information on User tool 7.5.0/7.6.03

** Hi List.

We can't see any data on the the Server Information. The form is just empty
when viewing from the user tool 7.5/7.6.03.
Home-->AR System Administration-->AR System Administration Console-->
System->General-->Server Information

I have to use the old admin tool, 7.0.1 to check the data, but some of the 7.5
settings are not visible on this old admin tool version.

Any advice.

AR Sever 7.5.0 P006
SQL - Oracle 10.2.0.4.0

Thanks,