Hi,

It behaves as it always has.

For example:
ACTL with three push-fields
Action 1: Push (commited)
Action 2: Push (error)
Action 3: Push (not run due to previous error)

If you get an error in Action 2, Action 3 will not run. But the push in
Action 1 has already been applied to the database.

If you have the same thing in a FLTR, or several filters:
Action 1: Push (rolled back)
Action 2: Push (error)
Action 3: Push (not run due to previous error)

In this case nothing will be committed to the database.

If you are doing filter-service-calls, it works pretty much as an ACTL:
Action 1: Service-Call
  Service-FLTR: Action: Push (commited)
Action 2: Service-Call
  Service-FLTR: Action: Push (error)
Action 3: Service-Call
  Service-FLTR: Action: Push (not run due to previous error)

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):