From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ashcraft, Roy W CTR USAF AFWA 2
SYOS/SYOE
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 8:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-Tier 7.06.04 Expand Box

**

We have recently upgraded our mid-tier servers to 7.06.04 from 7.01 and we
have noticed that the expand box for character fields is no longer resizable
for end users. Our users are complaining about this. Has anyone found a
method to change the expand box back to the way it used to work?

Thanks,

Roy

\\SIGNED\\

ROY ASHCRAFT, Contractor, 2 SOS/SYOE