From: "Chowdhury, Tauf" <tauf.chowdh...@frx.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 8:16:57 AM
Subject: Re: Atrium integration with Symantic / Altiris (SMP)

**
Without knowing about the Altiris integration in depth, I’d offer the following:
        1. Ask the question: Who will be responsible for maintaining the
integration?
Will it be on the Altiris side to ensure that the data is pushed or will it be
on the Remedy side to ensure the data is properly pulled?
        2. Answer to #1 will force you to look at resource allocation
responsible for
maintenance.
        3. How are you using the data in Atrium? Is it to do just record to CI
relationships, Asset management lifecycle, License Management, Contracts, etc…?
What will be used to do any Event Management integrations (if there are even
plans to do so). Will it be from Remedy/Altiris?

TaufChowdhury |ForestLaboratories, Inc.
Analyst, Service Management
Mobile:646.483.2779