From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Susan Palmer
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 12:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Anyone up for a MWRUG get together?

**
Hi Matt,

Would love to see everyone again!!  Someone will have to pick up the
organizing duties but I'm certainly willing to attend and enjoy.  I need
to spend some time with Remedy-ites!

Thanks,
Susan

Sussan Palmer
ShopperTrak
200 W Monroe St 11th Floor
Chicago, IL  60606
312-529-5325 office
312-502-7687 cell
spal...@shoppertrak.com

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Matt Reinfeldt