Change your display type to "edit" and this check box will no longer be
disabled.

Lisa

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Martin, Dwayne - martinrd
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: "Append Items" disabled in fields with menus

**
Dear List,

We have forms with fields with menus.  On some of these there is an "Append
Items" check box, which means that instead of the menu choice replacing what is
already there, it will be added to it.  But in some fields this "Append Items"
option is disabled. What determines whether this option is available?  (I've
had no luck finding this in the documentation, but if somebody could point me
to it I would be very grateful.)

I also tried to look this up in the listserv archives, but it seems to be down
at the moment.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University
(ARS and Admin tool 7.1 p3, RH Linux server)
_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_