Fred,
You have two options....leave everything as it is or convert your stuff to
custom....I personally am opting for the 'convert everything to custom' route.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 8:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 7.6.04 Overlays

I have a question about the overlays...  How will this affect me since I work
on all 100% home grown custom (no BMC applications at all) systems?  The only
forms from BMC are the ARS system core forms (User, Group, DSO, Email Engine,
...).   My systems are ARS 7.1 (I was in the process of upgrading to 7.6.03
when we found a bug that caused us to hold and wait for a patch from BMC).  I
have zero use for the overlays.

Fred