Retiree's wife to retiree: What are you planning for today?
Retiree: Nothing
Retiree's wife: You did that yesterday
Retiree: I wasn't finished

rp

On 5/5/2011 9:16 AM, Drew Shuller wrote:
**
Sounds like good news to me Dwayne, and we're all happy for you. Good luck! BTW, my favorite retirement slogan, as seen on a bumper sticker: Retired - don't ask me to do a damn thing!
Drew Shuller
JTF-Bravo, Honduras