Hi Appajee,

thanks for replay I have added the line in ar.cfg line the plugin is
configured properly it is showing in arjavaplugin.log file that the plugin
is recognized and it created the  "Successfully loaded Java Plugin
ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN"

the log is showing like this

 Attempting to Create an instance of the plugin ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN
 com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.g (?:?) - Attempting to Create an instance
of the plugin ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN
 [pool-2-thread-4] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.g (?:?) - Attempting to
Create an instance of the plugin ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN
 [pool-2-thread-2] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.g (?:?) - Attempting to
Create an instance of the plugin ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN
 [pool-2-thread-5] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.g (?:?) - Attempting to
Create an instance of the plugin ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN
 [pool-2-thread-1] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARPluginContext (?:?) -
<ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN>Calling initialize()
 [pool-2-thread-3] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARPluginContext (?:?) -
<ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN>Calling initialize()
 [pool-2-thread-4] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARPluginContext (?:?) -
<ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN>Calling initialize()
 [pool-2-thread-2] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARPluginContext (?:?) -
<ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN>Calling initialize()
 [pool-2-thread-5] com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.plugins.ARPluginContext (?:?) -
<ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN>Calling initialize()

the plugin is recognized by ARServer but not showing the name
"ARDBC.TEST_JAVA_PLUGIN" while trying to create the vendor form.

Thanks