**
Thanks for the reply Scott.

I did the changes, but now when I try to start the ARS service, I get following errors -

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ./arserverd because of the following errors:

0509-150 Dependent module libclntsh.a(shr.o) could not be loaded.

0509-022 Cannot load module libclntsh.a(shr.o).

0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

Has anyone experienced this kind of issue before?

Suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards,