I'm glad they have included mode switching to allow you to easily
switch between Search mode and New mode
when working in the ticket forms in 7.6.04 p1.

Am I right in thinking 7.6.04 p1 is a full installation, so I could
create a new system by installing 7.6.04p1 without having first
installed 7.6.04?