From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 8:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy ITSM and Right Answers

**
Hi,

For the application "Right Answers", is this a 3rd party installed? or do I
need to build integration (i.e. API calls) to speak with this application? Is
this a lot of development work to implement Right Answers with ITSM.  How does
the Right Answers work with Remedy?

Does anyone have any documentation on how this is done or general info?

Thanks