I have once again struck out with BMC Support, and am hoping someone here might
be able to help with my issue. I have not had any luck browsing through the
archives here or the manuals or the BMC KB.

I am currently having an issue with the Assignee Group field in Task Management
not working correctly.  When trying to perform a search on this field it does
not find many groups that are configured.  My hope is to try and set this field
up to work the same as its counterpart on the Incident Management Best Practice
View form.  I would like my users to be able to use the dropdown menu as a
multi-tiered menu to select the Support Group they need to assign the Task to.
If that is not possible then I would at least like the search functionality to
bring up the Support Groups that are being searched for.  (Extra bonus would be
if both would function. I know, it's a pipe dream)

I have tried modifying the menu attached to the field and set it the same as
the Incident form, but this does not change the behavior.  I copied over all
the field properties exactly, and still no change.  I have also copied over the
field from Incident to see if the behavior will follow, but it reverts to the
same format that is already on the Task form.

I am at a loss here on how to manipulate this to my needs.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

ARS 7.5 patch 3
ITSM 7.6. 00
SQL 2005