From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 11:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: needs immediate help on this query....

"Basically, i'm forcing user to keep away from using 'Closed' Status
resolution and push them to use the 'Resolved' status upon closing a
ticket."

First off, couldn't you use an active link that changes to Resolved if
Closed is selected?

If you go with a filter I would suggest using ('DB.Status' != 'Status')
AND ('Status' = 'Closed")

This is doing the same thing as described below but IMHO is cleaner.
Also if you added a status value later you would not have to go back and
update this filter.

FYI
Mark