From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On
Behalf Of Gard, Richard J [rjg...@statestreet.com]
Sent: 23 May 2011 16:03
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: API call to sign a client OFF

**
IS there an API call we can make to sign a person off from the client?  We are
working on a blackberry approval app the  runs into a problem if the person is
signed on to Remedy ITSM 7.0.1.  The approval works if the person is not signed
onto Remedy, but fails if he/she is signed on.  The caveat would be they would
have to sign-in again, but that may be better than failing they BB approval
because they forgot to sign-out when they stepped away from their desk.

Best regards,
Rich
謝
謝
你
。
GIS-ISS-SEM
Service Technology Development Manager
ITIL Practisioner Certified: Support and Restore
Princeton, NJ *: 609-580-5802
Cell (: 617-756-4626
Information Classification: Limited Access