From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Service Error Handling (Oracle BPEL)

** Do you return a value to the web service if the transaction is successful?

We have a process where the calling web service expects the Request ID from the
Incident that was created.  If any errors are encountered the process calls an
error handler to concatenate any error messages, marks the status of the
request as Error (except for error checking all other filters do nothing if the
status is Error) and places the concatenated error message(s) in the character
field where we normally return the incident's Request ID.

Jason

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Francois Seegers