Distribute delete may not work in this scenario.
However you can make a dso update on the master record with a
particular field set to a flag, say: fld1= deletefromsecond.
You can write a filter on the second server like:
RunIF:$USER$  = "DSO" AND 'fld1' = "deletefromsecondserver"
Action: Application delete entry $RequestID$