Hi,

If you export your forms to an arx-file, RRR|DefFieldList utility can
convert it to a format suitable for Excel.

Download at: https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrDefFieldList

usage: rrrDefFieldList [ -splitrows ] file.def [ result.{skv|txt|xls} ]

Using the def-file, a list of all data fields are produced with various
information.

The listed information includes information about Form, Id, Name, Label,
Type, Option, Length, Enum-values, Default, Pattern and Menu of each
field.

-splitrows option will make separate rows for each selection-field-value
and/or label.

The TXT-format produces a tab separated list (default).
The SKV-format produces a semicolon separated list.
The XLS-format produces an MS Excel file.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):