Hi Experts,

  I'm seeking some help from your side.

I have a specific end user mapped for a specific company and have
knowledge Viewer permission and as well I have a support user having
Knowledge user permission to create article specific for that company.
I'm able to create the article using this support user and able to
publish the article successfully. I have enabled FTS for article title
and article keywords field of RKM:KnowledgeArticleManager form ,because
I'm using a web service to search the article through a java
application. This java application is searching with the same keyword on
both article title and article keywords field using like operand ( we
are using GetList method for this and the qualification is
(('Article_Keywords' LIKE ("%"+XPATH(/ROOT/Article_Keywords) +"%")) OR(
'ArticleTitle' LIKE ("%"+ XPATH(/ROOT/ArticleTitle) +"%"))) )

But now I'm facing an issue So i did the same kind of search in
RKM:KnowledgeArticleManager using advance search with the specific end
user login.  I had given a search qualification 'Title' LIKE "%article%"
OR 'Keywords' LIKE "%article%" it is fetching only one article and this
is mapped for the company Global but it is not listing any of the
document mapped with the specific company. were in there are more than 5
articles with the same keyword and those are mapped the specific
company. But if i am giving a qualification Company LIKE "%Spec%" I'm
getting all the articles related to that company.

I have done a search in remedy through the search knowledge and there we
are getting a message that Entry does not exist in database.

I have done all the configurations, have configured the approval
process, configured the application for the company....

What could be the reason. please put some light on this.

Thanks & Regards

Prasanth.P

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com