From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rodriguez, Rafael J x23718
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 2:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Change DB Nmae during ITSM 7.6.4 stack installer.

Is there a way to change the database name from ARSystem to something
else during stack installer? Seems that this option is grayed out.

WIN2008

SQL2008

ITSM Stack Installer 7.6.4

Rafael Rodriguez|Manager Remedy/Mid-Tier Enterprise|Broadridge Financial
Solutions

2 Journal Square Plaza|Jersey City, NJ 07306| 201.714.3718 p

addressee and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of the
message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of
the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of
this
communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and
any
attachments from your system.

_attend WWRUG11 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not<br>the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.<br><pre>