Hi,

Have a look at RRR|LoginConv, it is designed to do exactly this on any
Remedy application.

It will take a lot of time to run on a big system, so you may need to
prioritize some forms to convert first.

Otherwise it can handle all forms in a single run for all of your users.

https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrLoginConv

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):