From: "Chowdhury, Tauf" <tauf.chowdh...@frx.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Sun, June 19, 2011 5:52:47 AM
Subject: Re: midtier itsm screen load times average time

**
We're on 7.6.04 and seeing similar times but we are on Classic View so it you
can add a second for the redirect. The consoles really depend on how many
requests are in the queue upon loading and what the default filter settings
are.
Ours are set to not show closed requests and then it's really up to the user.