hi,

I dont know if this will work in your case as i dont know the version of
your AR.

but can u try to remove the association between the audit form and the base
form before migrating.

The idea is as far as i know ( and i know very little so correct me if i am
wrong) whenever you remove the audit property from a base form its
corresponding audit form becomes a normal form a regular form.

And the u might be able to migrate the form without any issues and upon
migration relink the forms as bas e and audit forms..

I have not tried it myself but it can be worth a try.. and if it does not
work i would like to know y it cant work to better my understanding.

Thanks,
Vikram