From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ron Tavares
Sent: 29 June 2011 21:20
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Excel frustration with AIE and Data Imports

**
All,
Thank you for your responses.

Michelle,
thanks for listing out the steps.  I was somewhat aware of this process, but
felt there were too many clicks to make it worth the effort.  BUT, you are
correct, once I do it enough times, it becomes second nature.  This is
especially useful with large files.

Theo,
This tool looks pretty cool and could be exactly what I am looking for.  I
looked over the website, but I cannot download it where I am currently working.
 Will need to give it a try when I am home.   Have you used it?  Can you
confirm that it can retain the leading zeros without having to go through a
bunch of steps?   Also, is there a cost or is this freeware?

Thanks,
.ron
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Theo Fondse