From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Support Company Access Configuration - Infinite loop!

**
Hi Kelly,

As different modules or parts of modules of the ITSM suite are developed by
Remedy developers at BMC, you will find that these developers have a wide range
of experience and skill, based on the code they develop: some is very sloppy
and bad, some is very good and ingenious and takes advantage of the newest ARS
features.

This is an example of crappy bad code.

I don't know if there are code reviews at BMC by senior developers checking on
less experienced  developers, that's something that maybe BMC folks can comment.

Guillaume