Hi Hrishikesh,

"User unknown" means that the email engine isn't getting a response from the
email domain that the email address is valid or "known".  I'm guessing that you
have some kind of email-to-fax service that you are using that receives emails
and converts them into faxes.  If so, I would check with the service to be sure
your account is still valid.  If not, has this worked in the past, and if so,
what is the mechanism that is supposed to send the fax for you?

Kelly Logan, Sr. Systems Administrator (Remedy), GMS
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 | Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
USA | 734.997.4777
kelly.lo...@proquest.com<mailto:kelly.lo...@proquest.com>
www.proquest.com

ProQuest...Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator

you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the
message from your computer.