Hey all!

I have a 6+ month Remedy Development job opportunity open in Downers Grove, IL.
Below are the details. If you would like to work alongside a charming lad such
as myself, please respond via the information listed below. Feel free to pass
this on to anyone who might be interested as well! Thanks!

JOB DESCRIPTION:

-          We have a custom Remedy application that is in need of completion.

-          Project is approximately 50% completed, however late changes to
requirements has created some issues, and product development stalled early  in
the engagement.

-          I need a competent, versatile Remedy developer to go through the RA,
review the application as it is, review the "punch list" of items not yet
working, and perhaps bridge the gap for a couple requirements recently revealed.

-          We have engineers and analysts which are familiar with the
application,  and can offer guidance and assistance.

-          Have to be on-site 1 week/month

-          Project timeline is 6+ months

Todd Kiefer
Senior Recruiter
Column Technical Services
www.columnit.com<http://www.columnit.com>