From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Sundberg
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Assignment groups - sizing

**

What is a "normal" size for an assignment group???

I am thinking < 20...

Do people have any assignment groups > 100 members.

And if so -- how is that working? Are you putting it into a queue -- and let
anybody pull it out -- or are you assigning it to an indiv in the group?

Thanks in advance,

-John

--
John Sundberg

Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Building a Better Service Experience"
Recipient of:
WWRUG10 Best Customer Service/Support Award
WWRUG09 Innovator of the Year Award
john.sundb...@kineticdata.com<mailto:john.sundb...@kineticdata.com>
651.556.0930  I  www.kineticdata.com<http://www.kineticdata.com/>

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.