From: Guillaume Rheault [mailto:guilla...@dcshq.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.6.4 - Ticket Prefix

**

Hi Claire,

One place where functionality may break down is with the task module.
It would break down in 7.5.1 for sure, since the task module sometimes uses
the parent ticket prefix to know the type of parent ticket (incident,
problem, change,etc), and sometimes it uses the parent form name, which is
the right way.
Maybe this has been fixed in 7.6.4....

This is one customization I would definitely resist as much as possible.

Guillaume

  _____