Congratulations.  I hope will hit that milestone soon

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Susan Palmer <suzanpal...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
07/18/2011 02:27 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Celebration ... two years in the making ... an upgrade to v7.5 completed!

**
Hi everyone,

Just needed to share my excitement with others that would appreciate it.
Saturday we completed our upgrade to ARS v7.5P7 !!!!!

We started nearly two years ago and last year gave up on what would be
termed a conventional upgrade and built a new server instance with v7.5
and exported/import all objects to it.  Of course that presented some
challenges but nothing near what the platform upgrade was presenting.
Then of course there's freeze time for us from Oct-Jan and other higher
priority projects, but finally we are there!

Over the last two months I've been adjusting to Dev Studio and have most
of it figured out.  I know it does cool things which I appreciate but
sometimes I miss the simplicity of the old admin tool.

But we're there and I'm sooooooooo pleased!!

Susan