From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SET-CHANGE-FLAG questions

**
HI All,

I want to do is a set field on form 1 and use the data in a open window active
link that opens form 2  without causing the user to save form 1.

In the ARS 6.3 basic guide (page 245) is says you can associate a
SET-CHANGE-FLAG with a field. However on page 629 is shows SET-CHANGE-FLAG <1
or 0>. Does not show how to associate with the field Would it be
SET-CHANGE-FLAG 0 536870954 or something else.

The other question is sequence. would I do  SET-CHANGE-FLAG then SET FIELDS

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer