Hi,

We have a tool that can do something like that, and more.

It is called RRR|ArxToHTML, and can be downloaded from:
https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrArxToHTML

You will get the best result if you have a def-file with the
form-definition, as it will allow the tool to sort field by the form
layout, use labels instead of database names, selection field values etc.
You will get a result list with the normal entry-list-fields and links to
individual records.

The quick way to use it to convert an ARX-file to a table is to run it
like this:
rrrArxToHTML.exe -a xxx.arx -glf ALL -l xxx.html

This will create a single HTML-file with a table including all fields of
the ARX-file.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):