From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joel Pagella
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 5:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Developers

Looking to hire Remedy Developers who possess an active full scope polygraph on
a program which is a large, US Government project providing a wide range of IT
services across a global IT enterprise. Services include IT infrastructure O&M,
plus engineering support to design, development, test and deploy IT
capabilities into the enterprise.  Positions on this program include project
managers, systems administrators, systems engineers, software developers, test
engineers and project integrators. Current critical requirements include
Windows, SharePoint, Lotus Domino, Unix and Linux.

If interested, please contact:

Joel J. Pagella

Senior Staffing Consultant
L-3 STRATIS
Powered by Excellence
15040 Conference Center Drive
Suite 100
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: 703-814-1873
Fax: 703.817.0506
www.L-3com.com/STRATIS

Current openings @ www.L3STRATIS.com/careers | Ranked 8th among Washington
Technology’s 2011 Top 100 Prime Contractors
Do you know a "purple squirrel"?  Ask me about our enhanced employee referral
program TIP, Powered by People, paying up to $15,000 in bonuses!

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.