The BMC_Person is created automatically when a CTM:People record is created
and not the reverse.

In any event, the BMC_Person class is more or less a dummy containing very
few attributes (including critically, the CTM:Person Request ID and Instance
ID) and is there so that (Dependency) relationships may be created between
people and CIs (rather than "only" associations (in AST:AssetPeople).

So, if your integration creates CTM:People records, the BMC_Person records
will be created - albeit in the SANDBOX dataset.  Ensure that you have a
proper recon job configured to move it to the BMC.ASSET Dataset.

The BMC_Person will most likely be expanded and really used in a (very)
future release.

Cheers

Ben Chernys

Senior Software Architect
Software Tool House Inc.

Canada / Deutschland / Germany
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:        <mailto:ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com> Ben.Chernys _AT_
softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:          <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com> www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
 <http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/> http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/