From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 8:43 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: String to Date

The server is set to english(us) and expects m/d/yyyy

I logged on to the dev tool on the server itself, instead of my workstation,
and had a look at the date representation. It matched the server setting.
But even after replacing the string with
> ((((SUBSTR($ImportedDateCharField$, 4, 5) + "/") +
> SUBSTR($ImportedDateCharField$, 6, 7)) + "/") +
> SUBSTR($ImportedDateCharField$, 0, 3)) + " 01:00:00"

And checking that it resolves to the right string (06/30/2011 01:00:00) i
get 9 aug 2011 1:39:07 am as the date...

Den 09/08/2011 kl. 15.43 skrev LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>:

> What is the regional setting of the server?  What format does the windows
> server expect dates to be in?

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org