BPS is currently seeking a Remedy Application developer for our client
located at Schriever AFB, CO. This short term contract position is full
time for 160 hours.

The successful candidate will implement a ITSM Remedy solution with
various modules, and will maintain and operate the application port
implementation to include:

*       Administer application data daily
*       Process queries and reports as requested by users
*       Check Remedy error logs on server to ensure all transactions are
processed correctly
*       Ensure Remedy Applications are on the most current versions and
patched
*       Develop and implement upgrade plans for Remedy Software updates
and patches.

Minimum Experience/Education Required:

*       The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years
experience in systems analysis and remedy application development
including ARS and the ITSM Suite which consists of Service Desk, Asset
Management, Change Management and Service Level Management, and a
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
*       Practical knowledge of System Administration mainly in an MS
windows environment is required.
*       Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication
skills.
*       Must be a team player and able to work in a team environment.
*       Flexible work schedule is required.
*       Security: Secret, or the ability to obtain.

Preferred Requirements:

*       5 or more years of experience - Unix and Windows 2000/2003/XP
skills (Shell scripting PERL, KSH, JavaScript, HTML, FTP, and Telnet
troubleshooting
*       Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), Knowledge of MS
SQL

EEO/M/F/D/V

Please contact me directly with any questions or send me a copy of your
resume if you are interested. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Heather Harvey

Technical Recruiter

Boecore Professional Solutions (BPS)

2 North Cascade Ave., Suite #650

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

719-623-1820 main

719-623-1825 fax

866-623-1820 toll free

heather.har...@bpshires.com <mailto:heather.har...@bpshires.com>

www.BPSHires.com <http://www.BPSHires.com>

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorado-Springs-CO/Boecore-Professional-
Solutions/131455903636?v=app_2309869772#!/pages/Colorado-Springs-CO/Boec
ore-Professional-Solutions/131455903636?v=wall>